You are hereBack to top
Truly Simple: 140 Healthy Recipes for Weekday Cooking: A Cookbook (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • 140+ delicious and accessible recipes for super-easy, family-friendly, mostly gluten-free weekday meals, from the TV star and author of True Comfort
In her bestselling cookbooks, True Comfort and True Roots, Kristin Cavallari shared nourishing and comforting recipes that encouraged fans to cook healthy meals at home. Over the years she has changed her thinking on what healthy truly means, and has embraced intuitive eating with less restrictions. In Truly Simple, she focuses on the weekday meal, with more than 140 quick and easy recipes that will lift you out of that cooking rut (126 of the recipes are gluten-free). In her most personal book yet, Cavallari shares her hard-won philosophy on cooking for kids and spending more time out of the kitchen and around the table.
These simple recipes include:
• Breakfasts: Blueberry Cinnamon Sugar-Baked Oats and Turmeric Fried Eggs with Sauteed Kale and Chili Oil
• Salads: Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Salad and Salmon BLT Salad with Tomatillo Ranch
• Lunches: Cheesy Stuffed Poblanos and Veggie Rice Bowl with Sweet Tahini Sauce
• Dinners: Tuscan Spaghetti Squash Casserole and Panfried Chicken with Spicy Arugula and Honey Mustard
• Snacks: Gluten-Free Naan with Tzatziki Sauce and Spicy Grilled Peaches with Balsamic Glaze
• Desserts: Skillet Carrot Cake and Cold Brew Brownie Cookies
About the Author
Kristin Cavallari is a television host, designer, entrepreneur, and author of the New York Times bestsellers True Comfort, Balancing in Heels, and True Roots. She starred in MTV’s hit series Laguna Beach and The Hills, as well as her very own show, Very Cavallari on E!. Cavallari has a recurring role on E!, co-hosting the “Behind the Scenes at the Emmys” pre-show. She is the founder and CEO of the lifestyle and jewelry brand Uncommon James, and she resides in Nashville with her family.