You are hereBack to top
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, including publishers shrink wrap (excluding any shipping cost) within 7 business days. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- Gifts may be exchanged by recipient only.
- Returns with a receipt will be refunded on a Horton's Gift Card or exchanged for another item of the same value.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- For all shipped items, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items must be prepaid and may not be returned.
- For items that are missing parts, incorrect, or damaged, please contact the store within 7 days so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- All vintage merchandise and antiques are sold "as is" and cannot be returned.